- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2017
- Inflation for March1,5%
- Annual inflation, March7,3%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (February)9,8
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (March)11,2
- Monetary policy rates (% per annum)
- Refinancing Rate
(from March 20, 2017)16,0
- Overnight loans rate18,0
- Reserve requirement ratio,
national currency (april)3,0
- Reserve requirement ratio,
foreign currency (april)9,0
- Average rate on NBT's
- Interest Rate in 2017 (% annual
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(February)15,19
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(February)23,98
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans-
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(February)13,17
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (February)7,31
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 25.04.2017 1 USD 8.4778 1 EUR 9.1942 1 RUB 0.1551
- Financial Reports
- Financial reports 2015
- Financial year 2014
- The Financial Statements of the previous years
- 24.04.2017Cooperation: National Bank of Tajikistan and Alliance for Fanancial Inclusion (AFI)
- 14.04.2017Training for interdepartmental delegation of the Republic of Tajikistan
- 31.03.2017Winner of “Cup of banks” was defined
- 31.03.2017Results of seminar on Islamic finance were summarized
- 29.03.2017Role of Corporate governance in Supervisory board’s activity
The opening ceremony of the AFI’s 15th Financial Inclusion Data (FID) Working Group and 10th Financial Inclusion Strategy (FIS) Peer Learning Group Meetings with participation of representatives of 47 countries of the world, the international financial institutions and corresponding ministries and agencies has taken place today, on April 24, 2017 in Training Center of the National Bank of Tajikistan.
The National Bank of Tajikistan will held the auction of the State Treasury bills of the Ministry of Finance on April 17, 2017.
The securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan on issue К172028068 was held on April 14, 2017 and its results as following:
Training for interdepartmental delegation of the Republic of Tajikistan within the limits of preparation for the second round of mutual estimations of the Eurasian Group on combating money laundering and financing of terrorism (EAG) held on April 10-14, 2017 in Moscow (Russian Federation).
Today, on April 14, 2017, presentation of representatives of the International Monetary Fund on “Transition from monetary targeting to inflationary targeting” has taken place in the National Bank of Tajikistan. Mr. Abdul Naseer – Chief of Mission, Senior Economist, IMF made presentation, addressing the audience.
The National Bank of Tajikistan invites all eligible allcandidates to apply for position of IT Program Manager to assist the National Bank of Tajikistan in replacement of Core Banking System interested persons to give a request on expression of interest.
The securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan on issue К172028065 was held today, on April 11, 2017 and its results as following:
The National Bank of Tajikistan for the first half year, 2015 within its capacity has implemented the monetary policy taking into consideration an economic and financial situation of the country in order to ensure a stable growth of money supply in circulation, to preserve moderate prices level and to reduce excessive fluctuations of exchange rate.Read more...
The next press-conference following the results of activity of the National Bank of Tajikistan and banking system of the country for 2016 has taken place today, on January 23, current year with participation of domestic and foreign mass-media representatives...Read more...
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
- Inflation rate %
Question of the day
What do you think principally important in bank selection?
Interest rate on deposits
Interest rate on credits
- Bank’s reputation