- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2016
- Inflation for April0,4%
- Annual inflation, April 20165,3%
- Inflation from the beginning of the year2,5%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (Somoni) for April6,9
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (Somoni) for April7,5
- Interest Rate in 2016 (% annual)
- Refinancing Rate (from March 1, 2016)9,0
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(April)15,42
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(April)26,41
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans(April)-
- Average rate on NBT's securities(April)8,03
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(April)11,81
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (April)5,18
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 01.06.2016 1 USD 7.8689 1 EUR 8.7801 1 RUB 0.1163
- Financial Reports
- Financial year 2014
- Financial year 2013
- The Financial Statements of the previous years
The National Bank of Tajikistan is central issuance reserve bank of the Republic of Tajikistan and it is ownership of the Republic of Tajikistan. The National Bank of Tajikistan is underreporting of Majlisi Oli Majlisi Namoyandagon of the Republic of Tajikistan (lower chamber of Parliament).
NBT is independent legal entity and for its purposes can establish institutions, having the rights of legal entity to acquire buildings, constructions or other property necessary for its activities. The National Bank of Tajikistan is not responsible for liabilities of the Republic of Tajikistan committed without the consent of the National Bank of Tajikistan. The Government guarantees the protection of titles of the National Bank of Tajikistan and can not confiscate its property, funds and money or reduce its statutory fund.
The National Bank of Tajikistan independently arranges and carries out its activity and within competence allowed to it in accordance with the law it is independent in its activity. Executive and representative authorities have no right to intervene the activity of the National Bank of Tajikistan and its structural subdivisions on implementation of authorities appointed to it by legislation.
The National Bank of Tajikistan by its discretion can open departments and representatives in the country and abroad. The National Bank of Tajikistan can provide banking services to foreign, government, financial and banking institutions and also to international institutions where the National Bank of Tajikistan or Republic of Tajikistan has a membership. In the frame of its authorities the National Bank of Tajikistan as representative of the Republic of Tajikistan is able to commit the obligations and effect operations related to the participation of the Republic of Tajikistan in the international institutions. The National Bank of Tajikistan is underreporting of Majlisi Namoiandagon Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan, which approves Decrees of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan on appointment and dismissal of Chairman of the National Bank of Tajikistan and his deputies, considers annual report and audit conclusion submitted by the National Bank of Tajikistan.
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
- Inflation rate %
Question of the day
What types of gold bars you want to obtain?
bar of 5 g.
bar of 100 g.
bar of 10 g.
bar of 50 g.
bar of 20 g.
- bar of 5 g.