- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2016
- Inflation for March0,2%
- Annual inflation, March 20165,6%
- Inflation from the beginning of the year2,1%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (Somoni) for March6,7
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (Somoni) for March7,4
- Interest Rate in 2016 (% annual)
- Refinancing Rate (from March 1, 2016)9,0
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(March)15,72
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(March)26,14
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans(March)18,00
- Average rate on NBT's securities(March)7,02
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(March)12,00
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (March)12,00
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 06.05.2016 1 USD 7.8694 1 EUR 8.9987 1 RUB 0.1162
- Financial Reports
- Financial year 2014
- Financial year 2013
- The Financial Statements of the previous years
Main objectives of the National Bank of Tajikistan
1. The main objective of the National Bank of Tajikistan is maintenance of the long-term domestic price stability.
2. Supplemental goals of the National Bank of Tajikistan are:
- maintenance of the stability of state banking system;
- assistance to the efficient and uninterrupted operation of payment system.
Tasks of the National Bank of Tajikistan
- development and implementation of the monetary policy of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- conducting of economic and monetary analysis and submission of proposals to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on its bases, as well as bringing the analysis results to the public notice;
- issuing of licenses to lending institutions for carrying out their activities, regulation and supervision of their activities;
- issuing of licenses to Bureaus of lending histories for carrying out their activities, regulation and supervision of their activities;
- implementation of payment, clearing and settlement systems and monetary services system, regulation and supervision of their activities;
- monopoly application of issuing, organization of its circulation and their withdrawal from circulation;
- storage and management of international reserves;
- performance of banking transactions;
- ensuring favorable conditions for protection of benefits of banking services consumers;
- undertake obligations on behalf of the Republic of Tajikistan and the performance of transactions subsequent upon the participation of the Republic of Tajikistan in the activities of international financial institutions;
- preparation of the balance of payments of the Republic of Tajikistan.
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
- Inflation rate %
Question of the day
What types of gold bars you want to obtain?
bar of 5 g.
bar of 100 g.
bar of 10 g.
bar of 50 g.
bar of 20 g.
- bar of 5 g.