- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2015
- Inflation for August0,5%
- Inflation from the beginning3,2%
- Inflation for 12 Months5,1%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (Somoni) for July6,4
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (Somoni) for July7,0
- Interest Rate in 2015 (% annual)
- Refinancing Rate (from December 22, 2014)8,0
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(August)15,54
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(August)25,45
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans(August)19,00
- Average rate on NBT's securities(August)5,03
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(August)8,79
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (August)17,73
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 09.10.2015 1 USD 6.5156 1 EUR 7.3398 1 RUB 0.1086
- 02.09.2015Population demand for loans satisfied
- 01.09.2015The volume of deposits has increased
- 31.08.2015Meeting with Working group of the People’s Bank of China
- 31.08.2015Export has increased, and import has decreased
- 31.08.2015In July inflation has made 0,1 %
During five months of 2015 it is observed stable growth of credit resources. According to banking statistical data the total balance of loans in July 2015 has made TJS 10 979 million that is more on 24,0% concerning same period of previous year.
On September 3, 2015 the National Bank of Tajikistan will hold securities auction of bank for credit institutions.
The National Bank of Tajikistan’s securities auction on issue К152007107А which was held on September 2, 2015 with the following results:
The National Bank of Tajikistan will hold securities auction of bank on September 2, 2015.
The next securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan on issue К152014107 which was held on September 1, 2015 with the following results:
The trend of steady growth of economy is preserved in 2013 due to improvement of banking and financial indicators development, fall in prices of world market and increase of population income connected with growth of aggregate demand.Read more...
The next press conference of the National Bank of Tajikistan has taken place in the Republican Press Centre on January, 20th of current year for domestic and foreign journalists in which course results of activity of the National Bank of Tajikistan and banking system of the country for 2014.Read more...
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
- Inflation rate %