- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2016
- Inflation for May0,2%
- Annual inflation, May 20165,2%
- Inflation from the beginning of the year2,7%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (Somoni) for May7,5
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (Somoni) for May7,8
- Interest Rate in 2016 (% annual)
- Refinancing Rate (from March 1, 2016)9,0
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(May)16,14
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(May)23,58
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans(May)24.42
- Average rate on NBT's securities(May)8,49
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(May)12,17
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (May)9,09
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 28.06.2016 1 USD 7.8686 1 EUR 8.7027 1 RUB 0.1178
- Financial Reports
- Financial year 2014
- Financial year 2013
- The Financial Statements of the previous years
- 13.06.2016Personnel management in modern environment
- 03.06.2016Improvement of practical skills of staff
- 27.05.2016Seminar for high schoolers
- 20.05.2016Tendency of funds contribution to deposit accounts remains stable
- 20.05.2016Long-term loans increase
The results of next auction of securities of the National Bank of Tajikistan, issuance К162028067 are summed up on June 2, 2016:
The National Bank of Tajikistan will hold the next auction of NBT securities tomorrow, on June 16, 2016.
Last week the National Bank of Tajikistan together with Group of representatives of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime and Representatives of OSCE and Eurasian group on combating money laundering and financing of terrorism...
The results of NBT securities auction, issuance К162014066 are summarized today, on June 14, 2016:
The Scientific Research and Personnel Retraining Institute of the National Bank of Tajikistan together with Savings Banks Fund for International Cooperation of Germany have held three trainings on Personnel Management in Modern Environment for staff members of banking system.
The National Bank of Tajikistan for the first half year, 2015 within its capacity has implemented the monetary policy taking into consideration an economic and financial situation of the country in order to ensure a stable growth of money supply in circulation, to preserve moderate prices level and to reduce excessive fluctuations of exchange rate.Read more...
On July 21 of current year in the conference room of the National Bank of Tajikistan held press conference for domestic and foreign journalists where discussed results of banking system activity in the first half of 2015, implementation of monetary policy, banking system development, rate of inflation, payment systems, deposits, rate of national currency, reorganization of the National Bank of Tajikistan...Read more...
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
- Inflation rate %
Question of the day
What types of gold bars you want to obtain?
bar of 5 g.
bar of 100 g.
bar of 10 g.
bar of 50 g.
bar of 20 g.
- bar of 5 g.