- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2015
- Inflation for July0,1%
- Inflation from the beginning2,7%
- Inflation for 12 Months5,4%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (Somoni) for June5,7
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (Somoni) for June6,4
- Interest Rate in 2015 (% annual)
- Refinancing Rate (from December 22, 2014)8,0
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(June)15,01
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(June)19,23
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans(June)20,30
- Average rate on NBT's securities(June)3,81
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(June)9,87
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (June)12,65
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 31.08.2015 1 USD 6.3248 1 EUR 7.1287 1 RUB 0.1019
- 07.08.2015The average rate on operation with Russian ruble has decreased
- 31.07.2015NBT: «Thomson Reuters Company presented its production»
- 24.07.2015The average rates on operations with Russian ruble and Euro have little decreased
- 16.07.2015Conception of introduction of trade and information platform
- 16.07.2015The exchange rates of foreign currencies remained stable
The next securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan will be hold on August 13, 2015.
The next securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan on issue К152007097A which was held on August 12, 2015 with the following results:
The next securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan will be hold tomorrow on August 12, 2015.
On August 11 of current year the securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan on issue К152007097 was held today and its results as following:
The National Bank of Tajikistan invites credit institutions to the next securities auction of the bank which will be hold on August 11, 2015.
The trend of steady growth of economy is preserved in 2013 due to improvement of banking and financial indicators development, fall in prices of world market and increase of population income connected with growth of aggregate demand.Read more...
The next press conference of the National Bank of Tajikistan has taken place in the Republican Press Centre on January, 20th of current year for domestic and foreign journalists in which course results of activity of the National Bank of Tajikistan and banking system of the country for 2014.Read more...
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
- Inflation rate %